Type literally anything here!

Saturday 14 January 2012

Fishing Report

Yup I will post my fishing reports now! So in other words, I will be informing of what fish I bring back if I catch any at all, but today was my lucky day!

Next time I hope to catch some silver trevally, or snapper!
Species: Yellow-Eye Mullet or Herring
Date Caught: 15 of Jan 2012 (although on blogger they say it is 14th)
Size: about 12 cm
Caught: With prawn (It didn't actually bite my hook I just accidently hooked it, but they do like prawn)
Location Caught: Ferguson's Street Pier around Williamstown in Melbourne.( it is a great spot to fish!)
What we're going to do with it: Probably (although small) fry it in some flour or use it for bait.
What else you could catch: Silver Trevally (big ones!), Snapper, small australian salmon and possibly bream.
Pictures:
Will add them in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment